Vorrei scrivere che mi dispiace e purtroppo e sono desolato, ma in fondo sono super gasato per aver raggiunto il SOLD OUT a 20 giorni prima dell’evento (lo so mancano 12 giorni al Travel Blogger Elevator, ma siamo sold out da prima del 22 gennaio!!!). Questo vale anche per le aziende e le proposte di sponsorizzazione… rien ne va plus! Ecco come partecipare ugualmente al TBE12.
Twitter con l’hashtag #TBE12 e il Social Media Team
Twitter sarà il nostro canale di conversazione più importante per tutti coloro che non potranno essere fisicamente con noi a Roma l’11 Febbraio. Oltre a @travelBelevator, un team composto da 5 blogger condividerà ogni singolo momento del TBE12, oltre ovviamente a tutti i blogger che sicuramente condivideranno in maniera spontanea quello che succede al TBE.
Seguite l’hashtag #TBE12. Ma soprattutto entrate in relazione con uno dei 5 blogger, inviando le vostre domande, commentando i tweet, re-twittando… Sarà una twitter chat continua per tutta la durata dell’evento.
Sia la platea, ma soprattutto i relatori potranno vedere il Tweetboard sul quale proietteremo tutti i tweet con l’hashtag TBE12. Questo per permettere di interagire in tempo reale anche con chi ci segue da Twitter.
Altro che streaming.
TBE NewsletterAdvanced event news and insights from the travel blogging scene straight to your inbox. NO SPAM.
Errore: Twitter non risponde. Per favore aspetta qualche minuto e ricarica questa pagina.
#TBE12 on Instragram
- On the Heels of the South Red Rehab, City Announces O'Hare Line ... - Streetsblog Chicago (blog)On the Heels of the South Red Rehab, City Announces O'Hare Line ...Streetsblog Chicago (blog)The CTA projects that travel times from O'Hare to Downtown will be reduced by ten minutes. Chris Bushell, the agency's chief infrastructure officer, said the trains will run at a “consistent, reliable, 55 mph. Travel speeds will be increased where ...a […]
- Catching Fire sparks excitement in audiences - The Gustavian Weekly (blog)Catching Fire sparks excitement in audiencesThe Gustavian Weekly (blog)Forced to re-enact their starcrossed lovers routine, Katniss and Peeta must travel through the other 11 districts afore the Victor's Tour. However, instead of convincing the people of Panem of their love and calming them, the two only seem to inspire ...altro » […]
- How to Garner Engineering Respect With an English Degree - Huffington PostHow to Garner Engineering Respect With an English DegreeHuffington PostCrowd-funded travel site Trevolta, is ready to make your dream trip a reality. Or what ... Do it on your blog (and make that public), do it in your tweets, do it in your conversations. You may ... Be ready to give that 30-second demo or 60-second ... […]
- Select Italy & Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni Donate a 3-Night Stay ... - PR Web (press release)PR Web (press release)Select Italy & Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni Donate a 3-Night Stay ...PR Web (press release)Select Italy joins forces with ArtTrav, a blog about life and culture in Italy, for the exclusive three-night luxury Florence prize package for two that is up to auction for the popular Annual travel blogger fundraiser. The Florence getaway […]
- Mayor's Task Force Proposes Solid First Steps to Fund SF's ... - Streetsblog San Francisco (blog)Streetsblog San Francisco (blog)Mayor's Task Force Proposes Solid First Steps to Fund SF's ...Streetsblog San Francisco (blog)... 54 percent – on maintaining and repaving streets, rehabilitating and maintaining the Muni fleet, replacing rails and overhead wires, paying the city's share to operate Caltrain, replacing escalators and elevators in […]
- Why Don't We Design a Better Wheelchair? - Gizmodo IndiaWhy Don't We Design a Better Wheelchair?Gizmodo IndiaThe Atlantic's Rebecca Rosen recently interviewed Sara Hendren, who runs a blog about assistive technologies called Abler. ... In addition to the cognitive shift involved in seeing any technological innovation as an "assistive technology"-earbuds ...altro » […]
- Scripps students try their hand at climate policy - San Diego Source (subscription)Scripps students try their hand at climate policySan Diego Source (subscription)Sociologists, law students and economists from other University of California campuses typically travel with our delegation to discuss other issues pertinent to the climate talks. Some UC students make their analyses of the success ... that launches ... […]
- Glass exit portals: Security to leave the airport - Fox NewsGlass exit portals: Security to leave the airportFox NewsTravelers step into the elevator-sized cylinders and wait as a door slides closed behind them. After a couple of ... The appearance of the exits in Syracuse provoked a blogger to label them "detention pods" in furtherance of a police state. Aviation ...altro » […]
- Why we must pass the Convention on the Rights of Persons with ... - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com (blog)Why we must pass the Convention on the Rights of Persons with ...The Star-Ledger - NJ.com (blog)With more Americans with disabilities entering the workforce, their need to travel for business increases. What if they can't get into a building due to curbs, stairs or lack of elevators? What if they are denied the chance to contribute based on their ...alt […]
- A brief history of the first escalator in Toronto - blogTO (blog)blogTO (blog)A brief history of the first escalator in TorontoblogTO (blog)The company's first Escalator - a brand name Seeberger invented by combining the Latin word "scala," meaning "steps," and "elevator" - was set up at its Yonkers works in New York in 1898. In 1900, the device won first prize at the Paris Exposition .. […]
- On the Heels of the South Red Rehab, City Announces O'Hare Line ... - Streetsblog Chicago (blog)